Micro-X1’s testing reveals sources of odors and contagious issues in your living and work environments. Once a space has been immunized, Micro-X1 offers regular testing to confirm that your environment remains clean and contaminant free.
Applicable on hard and soft surfaces
Representative test points chosen at random
Measures cleaning performance and quality
Indicates Passing, Marginal or Failing surface sanitation levels
- Laser particle counter measures air particles as small as .3 microns (size of bacteria) to 2.5 or greater per .01 cubic foot of air
- Allergens and pathogens like fine dust, bacteria, pollen and mold to larger coarse dust, plant spores, dust mite feces, etc.
- Samples taken in various areas of the facility to determine overall indoor air quality
- Very Poor, Poor, Fair, Good, Very Good, and Excellent grades are given
- Measures the quality of your hand-hygiene program
- Hands are checked before and after washing
- Reveals Passing, Marginal or Failing hand cleaning process